Broetje Orchards has over 6,000 acres of apples and cherries.
- Our main orchard is the largest contiguous orchard in the United States, covering more than 4,300 acres in a virtually frost-free microclimate stretching for nearly 10 miles along the Snake River. Dedicated year-round crews care for the trees in this ideal location. It means consistently high quality fruit.
- After it has been picked our fruit is quickly transported to our 1.1 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehouse and packing facilities on site. Fruit that was on the tree in the morning is in a controlled atmosphere room the same day.
Because our fruit is grown, stored and packed at the same location—a practice unmatched in our industry—we have greater control over the quality and safety of our products.
- Our fruit is certified safe from seed to table. See First in Health.
- We specialize in the highest quality varietal apples and certified organic apples and cherries, as well as red and golden Delicious varieties. That means one-stop shopping for our customers. See Our Apple Line-up
- Broetje Orchards is seeking partners who are committed to making a difference in the world through the production and consumption of safe, premium quality fruit.